OUR KIDS CAN TOO
– Are your children with a disability sometimes excluded from activities they enjoy?
– Do they lack opportunities to participate in some activities.
– Do they find themselves in uncomfortable positions due to their disability?
Research has shown that children living with a disability experience heightened feelings of deflatedness, hopelessness and ostracized (excluded from activities). With studies showing a huge 72% of children living with a disability feel socially isolated.
Therefore, we’ve developed a program specifically for children living with a disability to enhance their confidence, help reduce those barriers, keep them active and having fun.
The program involves:
– Children living with Cerebral Palsy, Autism, any physical or intellectual disability*
– Children aged between 7-13 years
– Ongoing sessions involving fun activities and preparation for gross motor skills in some common sports
– No out of pocket expense for the first 2 sessions
– Can be funded via NDIS
To enrol in the program, click here, read the consent policy and fill out the form.
Important: * Child must be able to weight bear.