National Disability Insurance Scheme – NDIS
At Revitalize Exercise Physiology + Pilates programs are tailored for those with disabilities by designing programs to address specific needs such as but not limited to: increasing independence in activities of daily living, improving overall strength and improving independence with social activities.
Our Exercise Physiologists will take you through an initial assessment to really understand your baseline capabilities and areas in which you may need to improve on. We can assist you to achieve your goals through the following services:
- Clinic based assessment and exercise programs;
- Mobility and strengthening programs that are tailored to the individuals needs
- Balance and proprioceptive training;
- individualised exercise programs to work towards your NDIS and personal goals;
- Workplace based assessments, including workstation assessments;
- Plan Recommendation assessments and reports.
Are you eligible for funding? Please view below the current requirements.
- Aged between 7-65 years of age
- Australian Citizen or have Permanent or Special Category Visa
- Need support from a carer to do everyday things for yourself due to an impairment or condition that is likely to be permanent
**Please note: Revitalize Exercise Physiology + Pilates only see patients who are plan/self-managed
**Click here for patient referral form and send to email@example.com